Monday, October 12, 2009

The camera loves you!

So.....got a new camera....LOLI don't waste any time do I?

Actually I needed a camera for work (I know....I work! whodathunkit?) and my plan was to buy it and then return it for Target credit....(yay black friday)

It hink I may just keep the darn thing tho. I need a camera to document my cakery and stuff and it was only 88$. It's pretty decent, I don't want to spend money on a camera unless it's an SLR and is huge.

So anyway I decided to have a photoshoot jus to get a feel for the thing. and since I'm probably going to photograph food more than anything else, than what better to practice on. I took some shots that night then waited till the morning to get some natural light......

and since we are making cupcakes, why not make them pretty :)











natural light
and not:

No comments:

Post a Comment