Friday, October 16, 2009

Cookbook Wishlist!

I just spent an inordinate amount of time surfing through cookbooks on amazon......

I am currently looking at buying:

The Cake Bible - Rose Levy Beranbaum; Hardcover

Paris Sweets: Great Desserts From the City's Best Pastry Shops- Dorie Greenspan; Hardcover

Baked: New Frontiers in Baking by Matt Lewis, Renato Poliafito, and Tina Rupp (Hardcover - Oct 1, 2008)

Tartine - Elisabeth Prueitt


and something by pierre herme thats not 200$!
Oh and this
I Love Macarons - this hasn't come out yet...but hey I do love macarons....and all the other books on them are in french..... (*Joey from F.R.I.E.N.D.S= "je me plee plooo...toot de la froot" hhha)



But before I try anything new, I must finish some things that have been on my to-do list forever

Pumpkin whoopie pies
Macarons


that is all. check back for updates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment